16.11.2012

Milka Amavel Pralines Crispy Choco (140g)

Few days ago I was organizing photos in my White-Blackberry when I found some of them with Milka products.

In the summer I visited Schwedt Oder Center. I bought there Milka Amavel Pralines which I found very expensive, but the picture of the praline on the box was very convincing.

On my way back I opened the box, opened the chocolate and... I met the biggest Milka dissapoinment of the year 2012. Don't get me wrong - it is not the worst Milka product - just expecting particular taste (created by the photo) and then.... Dear Kraft Food - dry praline is very, very bad praline!

Nutritional information in 100g:

(coming soon)





4 komentarze:

  1. have u got facebook :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I collect Milka stuff too... It would be nice if we could chat about those :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. http://www.facebook.com/MyCollectionOfMilkaChocolatePaperWrappers?fref=ts feel welcome to write

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I wrote you a messagee there :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń