6.02.2011

Milka Tender a la schwarzwalder kirsch (37g)

Milka Tender a la schwarzwalder kirsch (37g)

Today, on purpose, I put a post about Milka Tender as I do not collect wrappers from cakes - just from chocolates.

Why am I putting this one? 

OH DEAR, I AM SECOND DAY ON THE WAY TO BE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

My three friends from work and me decided to start Dukan diet from yesterday. So we officially made body analize, bought nice small notebooks and... here I am... lighter of 500grams than the morning before and just found the paper from the cakes my friend (one of dieting one) bought for me some time ago :)

Many times I wrote that Kraft Food produces food that is very very very unhealthy = shit food. Why?

MONEY RULES WORLD. 
They do not care if we will eat sth or throw it away - we have to buy it!

The same bussiness is in dieting world. Diet which makes people loosing a lot of kilos can bring a fortune to the author (and people who are standing just behind his back). So very small shy single girl is going to Dukan site where she see this photo:


Dear doctor Pierre Dukan with his puppy eyes, carring look is saying to you: 
I WILL HELP YOU. I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. I WILL BE THE FATHER OF YOUR NEW HAPPY LIFE.

so then the girl can count how long she should be on diet:


Starting from the left :

70.9kg  so fat and unhappy.
69,5kg so depressed 
61,1kg so pretty swan
consolidation phase --> finally the happy ending - after big change she finally finds love!

in every romantic movie the girl always has to have the BIG MAKEOVER to find the real love. and we start to believe in that - that only being slim we can be happy in every part of life.

so it seems like after 20th april the Prince Charming is going to finally find me ;)

Nutritional Information in 37g:

147kcal
2,3g protein
20,5g carbohydrates
6,4g fat

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz