20.08.2011

Milka Alpejskie Mleczko Waniliowe (380g)

Milka Alpejskie Mleczko Waniliowe (380g)

I have never had chance to write about Milka products that are the copy of typical polish sweets. This one is the example. It was first produced by E. Wedel "Ptasie Mleczko" (bird's little milk). I remember this one even from the communism time in Poland.

So these days you can buy "Alpejskie Mleczko" (alp's little milk) produced by Milka. They have different flavours (vanilla, chocolate and happy cows).

What's the difference in price - I bought both of them in Szczecin in Real for about 10-13zloties.

Is there any difference in taste? For me Milka's product is much more tastier - but I should write like patriot - WEDEL is better ;)

Nutritional information in 100g (Milka/Wedel):

430kcal / 440kcal
3,5g protein / 2,8g protein
53,5g carbohydrates / 58,5g carbohydrates
22,5g fat / 21,3g fat
1,5g fiber / 2,1g fiber



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz