6.08.2011

Milka Crispy Snax Cornflakes & Raisins (100g)

Milka Crispy Snax Cornflakes & Raisins (100g)

Finally after few months since the big premiere in Germany Milka Snacks are available in Poland. Not even in Szczecin (20km from Germany) where I currently live, but... in Olsztyn (north-east Poland).

I found it yesterday in Tesco. 

As I wrote before I collect only chocolate wrappers but I do not hesitate to try new Milka products...

... even if they are usually so dissapointing...

Try to imagine: country where people earn 5 zloties net per hour and the pack of Crispy Snax for 6 zloties. I think the price is little ridiculous and comparing with the taste I predict next year we will not find it in polish shops.

Nutritional information in 100g:

470kcal
6,1g protein
63g carbohydrates
21g fat
2g fibre

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi,

    I tried this one today and found it really good.
    I did a search and could only find this photo on the net, so I stole it.
    I hope you don't mind :-)
    There are others, but this package is equal to the one sold here in Portugal.

    Wish you a Merry Christmas,

    José

    OdpowiedzUsuń