9.09.2012

differents

Unfortunately I do not run a blog about any food - but about particular one. In the summer I found few interesting products - I would like to introduce them to you :)

"Chrupiące plasterki truskawki" - Crispy Naturals (Crispy Strawberries Slices)

I found them in Alma. What made me interested about them is this sign "zrobione z 5 truskawek z Polski - made from five strawberries from Poland".

Ladies and Gentelmen - not one, not ten... but five strawberries from Poland ;)




"Ser i Marchew Chrupiące plasterki z posypką paprykową" Crispy Naturals (Cheese and Carrot - crispy slices with paprika powder)

Bought also in Alma - I guess Alma is the most popular shop with strange products. I remember the small bag was on sale for 1,49zł. Did I like it? When it is 2am and you are drank - you can eat anything - even crispy carrot ;)




"Brzydkie i dobre" (Ugly and tasty)


I saw them few times in Auchan but packed in big bags. Last week I found them in small pack. First try - wasn't so ugly but... not tasty too. But the next day - when it absorb some water - it was really tasty :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz