12.09.2010

Milka Zartherb (100g)

Milka Zartherb (100g)


Another chocolate bought during the trip to Germany with my friend Monika. Actually it was my first time in Germany (except the ones I was passing by on the way to England). We found the sign "Be careful tanks", met german policeman who speaks polish (actually 2 words "nie wolno" = "you are not allowed to") and I was shot with toy gun by german kid (yes he showed me it is the fault of polish football players that Germany did not play in final).

Zartherb - I even do not know how to translate it (google translator too), has the taste like normal dark chocolate. I did not like it much and for sure will not buy it again.

Nutrition in 100g:

545kcal
7,6g protein
46,5g carbohydrates = 4,5BE
36g fat
5,8g fibre


1 komentarz:

  1. Zartherb means "bittersweet" :)

    What a tasty blog! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń