10.12.2010

Milka Caramel (100g)

Milka Caramel (100g)

When there is no sun outside for something like 2 months, we start to feel depressed.

I found that I love to feel unhappy. "Being unhappy" is like my hobby. Whole the time I have some problem that makes me depressed: 
  • 3 weeks ago I had depression because I wanted to move to Berlin to live in Milka world-then I found out it was post-holiday depression.
  • 2 weeks ago I had depression because I felt so fat and then I became the new member of the fitness club, where works the most amazing fitness instructor ever - who yesterday touched my leg by accident (ahhhh!!!!)
  • 1 week ago I had depression because I realized I earn too little money to do everything I want and then I agreed to do extra job for one company.
  • Yesterday I had depression that I do not have enough time to clean in my room or paint my nails and then I decided not to go to the classes today.
  • Today I have depression because next week I will become the greatest spinster ever when I realized that...........
.................................. the only thing that can help me is to buy Caramel Milka Chocolate tomorrow and just feel the most amazing sugar hit in my brain :)

This one was bought in 2006 probably in Bialystok. The taste was amazing!!!

Nutritional information:

535kcal
5,5g protein
56g carbohydrates
32g fat

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz