25.04.2011

E. Wedel - Torcik Wedlowski (250g)

E. Wedel - Torcik Wedlowski (250g)

It is Easter Time, baby!

I am visiting my parents in Olsztyn. Of course they said I am lately too thin and have to eat more (wonder if Prince Harry would say  the same ;))... so they bought me every candy I wanted.

Few days ago on one polish tv programme I watched that Torcik Wedlowski and Ptasie Mleczko by Wedel are the most typical polish sweets.

How surprised was I to find I have never eaten Torcik Wedlowski... and to make my parents (and me) happy I ate almost whole at once :D




It cost 10 zloties. On the box it is writen that it is handmade decorated. I think I will take one of this next week when I go to London - just in case if British Airways for another time will say that I am TERRIFYING terrorist - I will pay them with Torcik Wedlowski to let me get  in to the plane :)

Nutritional information in 100g:

547kcal
6,1g protein
53,7g carbohydrates
33g fat
3,9g fibre

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz