8.04.2011

Milka Champiolade (300g)

Milka Champiolade (300g)


Yes I am!

First time since ages I bought the dress size 36. Yes 36. It really doesn't matter for me if I am really thin or not, or if they changed the size in the shop to make dress more atractive to me but.... 

......IT IS 36 SIZE!!!



It is ridiculous to put now... "sweet photos" (słitaśna focia) but... I am so proud of the size 36 that could not help that:





Hope that next month in London I will meet by accident... Prince Harry... and... I will become a princess <lol> kidding...


What a number 36 can make to a woman... gosh!!!!




Btw... chocolate was really delicious! Hope it will be in shops again during Euro 2012 :)

Nutritional information in 100g:

570kcal
5,4g protein
53g carbohydrates
37g fat
1,1g fibre

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz