25.10.2011

Milka Amavel Konditorei Schokoladen Torte (120g)

Milka Amavel Konditorei Schokoladen Torte (120g)

Latin people are always shocked when they learn that in Poland we eat dinner between 2-4pm.

So I am just after my dinner and it is time for a cup of coffee and the newest Milka that my friend Pinky brought me from Germany. 

What I really like from dietitian's point of view is that tablet is divided into 2 small tablets. Then you just don't eat whole chocolate as usual but only half of it.

Great idea to fight with obesity :)
(I've never thought I would say that of Kraft Foods ;) )

Nutritional information in 100g:

495kcal
6,6g protein
55,5g carbohydrates
26,5g fat
2,3g fibre




3 komentarze:

  1. I really love your blog, because I collect Milka chocolate wrappers too ! :P I just wanted to ask you when did u started collecting Milka and how many wrappers of 100 g (only) do u got till now?
    Please contact me, via my email - emi16@abv.bg
    I will wait your answer ! : )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. hello miss:) dont have your number anymore,so contact me on my new number please.. 519 707 668 (stian

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. hi. i don't think this number works :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń