29.05.2011

Milka Oster-Schokolade (87,5g)

Milka Oster-Schokolade (87,5g)

Last week I spent few days on conference stuff in different town.

Very important for me as I presented there my first poster.

How surprised I was to find the bin on my place. 


"Gosia, where can I find your poster?"

"Well, find the bin, then you will find the poster ;)"

Next time I should ask for the violet Milka graphic on it :)


But why do I write about the bin?

This Milka chocolate was bought in Schwedt Oder Center in March and should be in the category:

PUT IT IN THE BIN INSTEAD OF YOUR MOUTH

It is not usual that you can feel pieces of sugar in chocolate - well in this one you can :)

Nutritional information in 100g:

575kcal
5,2g protein
52g carbohydrates
38,5g fat
1,1g fibre

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz