8.05.2011

sth about trip to england :)

6 hours ago I went back from England with bag completely full with small Johnie Walkers, Coca-Colas and Milkas.

The best steward ever when he heard that from airport I will go another 3 hours by bus... gave me small bottles of Johnie, cans of Coke, cookies and chips and said: 

you are polish... you know what to do with that ;)

When I used to live in England almost 3 years ago it was impossible to get Milka there. These days you can buy Milka in every shop and also... in no tax zone in airport :)

in Sainsbury's one small Milka cost almost 5 zloties. in Poland sometimes you can find it even for 2,19zloties


In the miracle land called Poundland I bought the small bars of Milka, that I ate yesterday in Berlin Tegel Airport waiting 2 hours for the bus to Poland...



Nutritional information in 100g:

530kcal
6,6g protein
58,5g carbohydrates
29,5g fat

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz