6.10.2011

Milka Season of Pleasure (100g)

Milka Season of Pleasure (100g)

A day from dietitian's life:

Lady: Miss Gosia, miss Gosia, can you pls prepare me a diet? 
(we are running slimming programme in Uni)

Me: Yes, of course. are you prepared not to eat candies and sugar for one month?
(we are monitoring blood parameters and we need patients to run the diet they're getting)

Lady: What?

Me: You will get one month diet and you can not eat candies during that time.

Lady: Ok. I do not want diet.

The worst scenerio happens when the lady says: I WILL NOT EAT CANDIES. 
The time to prepare one 1week diet is 4 hours with interview - of course they do not pay me for that. Then after few days of dieting she starts to eat chocolate and is avoiding me for 2 months.

Why am I writing that? Because half of the female workers from hospital is avoiding me :D The other half is stalking me and trying to convince me to prepare them diet. 

... and this is how I am loosing passion at work :)

Nutritional information in 100g:

590kcal
5,2g protein
50,5g carbohydrates
40,5g fat
0,9g fibre


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz