27.12.2010

sth about present from Netherlands :)

... which totally got my heart :)

when few posts ago I wrote that nice girls are worth to get the good ideas I did not even think that there is nice idea going to Poland to me...

I love to make presents. I love to be generous. I always think ages to buy sth appriopriate for the person - sth that will make her/him happy. So it is better  not to get present at all, than to get any that you can see it was bought only to be bought (because it is said like this).

Today I decided to go to buy Christmas present for me. How big was my surprise when I found package in my post box. What was there?

7 chocolates... and not any chocolates - the person who choose them totally had idea what to put inside.

I really apprieciate that Maarten. You are the best!!!!!

Thank you.

One chocolate is missing. It is probably somewhere between my stomach and intestine :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz