1.05.2012

... sth about England :)

... sth about England :)

So finally I am here. I am in England. After NKOTBSB concert at O2Arena which was transmitted to 300 cinemas in Europe and all over the world by Internet.

At Wikipedia at two posts this concert is mentioned by date because it was announced:

1. Kevin Richardson is going back to Backstreet Boys
2. AJ is going to be dad.

but the point is my teenager's dream came true and I saw my two favourite bands from my teenage years and I saw them in London in O2 Arena. One of the concerts that you could see at MTV and claimed you would never see it live. It is worth to make your dreams come true - doesnt matter how stupid they seem to be :)

So now I am going to ASDA to find new Milka stuff to my collection :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz