24.06.2012

Milka Bronze (100g)

Milka Bronze (100g)

Euro 2012's first match Greece-Poland I had the chance to watch in Heringsdorf in Germany. What was surprising - German people were supporting polish team and I felt there like in Poland. It touched me so much, that I decided to support German team, too.

On friday my friends and me went to Fans Zone in Szczecin (20km from German boarder) to watch Greece-Germany match. Of course there were some german fans. First goal for Germany. Second goal for Greece and suddenly... some polish guy stood up and started to shout "f**k Germany". German couple that was sitting in front of me looked so terryfied so was I.

The point is that... sometimes I feel ashamed I am Polish.

... and I hope that Germany will at least finish at 3rd position with "bronze medal".

Nutritional information in 100g:

575kcal
5,5g protein
52,5g carbohydrates
37,5g fat


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz