12.06.2012

Milka Magiczne Chwile Zabajone (100g)

Milka Magiczne Chwile Zabajone (100g)

Yesterday my now-ex-bf asked me on Skype if I can wait for him till he will get divorce (he is in separation). 

Me: Should I wait for you as "in the relationship" or "single" status?
He: Relationship.
Me: If you tell me this through internet should I send you your stuff by mall?
He: So am I going to loose you?

And that's the lesson for every man - the girl who has the tiniest respect to herself will never wait for the guy who has no respect for her :)

Welcome in the single world again Gosia :)

Nutritional information in 100g:

570kcal
6,1g protein
52g carbohydrates
37,5g fat



1 komentarz:

  1. You'll survive... And you will find a better one... :)
    Thanks for a very enjoyable blog! Always fun to read about chocolate.
    All the best.

    OdpowiedzUsuń