18.06.2012

Milka Magiczne Chwile Mus Czekoladowy (100g)

Milka Magiczne Chwile Mus Czekoladowy (100g)

I don't use adverts here. Anyway in this case my blog is one big of Milka and Kraft Food.

But this time will be different... 


In this picture you can see the wrapper of one of mousse Milka but... on the left there is my hand with nails that were painted by one of my best friends.

So ladies and gentelmen - if you live in Olsztyn and you need to consult cosmetologist - my friend has just opened the small beauty salon. And believe me - she is good - I have never found anyone who is doing better eye-lashes (1:1 method) than she does - and call me expert - I have been wearing them for 2 years.

mgr Aneta Tarkowian, kosmetolog, tel. 728-894-135

Nutritional information in 100g:

560kcal
7,4g protein
46g carbohydrates
38g fat

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz