8.03.2011

Milka Winter Dreams Vanille&Amandelen (100g)

Milka Winter Dreams Vanille&Amandelen (100g)

Every year during the days like: Valentines or Women's Day, I promise to myself that it is the last time I am single, because finally I want to get flowers from the guy who cares about me.

Of  course when finally I start to date with someone... after few dates I decide that... "I prefer to be single than to have this problem till the end of my life".

So few months ago during one boring lecture (on which I was a student), my friends encouraged me to do "must have" list. So todays day seems to be perfect to publish this list :)

MUST HAVE by Gosia

1. he can't try to change my life
2. he has to try to get me
3. he should be honest with me
4. he has to have the same sense of humour
5. (........)
6. he has to cook well
7. he has to be independent
8. he has to like to travel
9. he has to speak beautiful language (no vulglar words)
10. he cant push me to have children
11. he cant be hipochondric.

So... today... on Womens Day... I hope that next year I will get at least Milka Chocolate :D

Nutritional information in 100g:

570kcal
7g protein
50,5g carbohydrates
37,5g fat

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz