17.03.2011

Shopping in Germany

Shopping in Germany

Today is the 41st day on diet. 

Today is the day that one of the person I work with, asked me for some lessons of DM diet.

Poor me!


"Gosia. I saw that after you got job here you look worse and worse every day. I was wondering what you are doing with you and the secretary told me you are on diet. You look so bad! Like you are sick and with no energy"

So I am finally in this age that when you loose some kilos they think you are sick. And I - with flegmatic personality - have no energy ;) And I just realized - when I was leaving Olsztyn (05.2010) I weighted 76.6kilos and now... sth like 67kilos. What a shame!

She did not know that... there are a lot of new Milkas waiting for me to finish a diet :D Three of them (not on the photos) has my friend. The rest have me but I have to find save place for them ;) ...... far from my belly :D



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz