13.11.2011

Cadbury Diary Milk (120g)

Cadbury Diary Milk (120g)

5 years ago when I was in England for 3 months, we used to eat a lot of Cadbury chocolate. There was some kind of scandal with Salmonella or something like this and their chocolate was really cheap that time - cheap enough for poor polish people doing shit job for minimal wage ;)

This weekend I spend in England, West Sussex so I bought one tablet for my friend Pinky but.... unfortunately I opened it in Berlin Schonefeld Airport :D



... but I was so hungry...
... Hungry of too much beer and too little love :D


I was always dreaming about Prince William or at least nice english lord. Yesterday in Brighton when the most handsome english I have ever seen made 3 attempts to flirt with me...

... I had to reject him cause I realized that after few beers my ability to understand english is

low

low

low

low

Nutritional information in 100g:

555kcal
8,9g protein
49,5g carbohydrates
35,4g fat
1,7g fibre

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz