22.11.2011

sth about living alone...

sth about living alone...

in everyone's life happens this moment that the person is grown up enough to live alone,

in my case this moment is called "cats" :)


cats? - someone will ask - the animals?

yes!

in june i decided to look for a new place to live. i was looking for big single room in higher standard. i visited one students house - room was amazing - so was the girl who showed me my future room. and she asked:

can u smell cats?

surprisingly i said: no... 

and my fault was not to be too suspicious.

mystery was solved first night i moved. the landlord is keeping in the basement three male cats who were peeing and he did not clean after them everyday. so... the odour started to get into my room.... and then it started: my friends were asking me how I could have live in such stinky place, i could not sleep cause of the smell and i started to smell like cats.

after asking landlord few times to do sth with cats i had just given up and started to look for the room. but then i started to understand that... i am too old to live like a student with students...

and this is how i am going to spend the first night in my new 2 room flat in strict town center. 

... and i hope i will have a dream of eating a lot of Milka and not getting fat... cause...

the dream you have the first night in new place always comes true :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz