24.11.2011

Hartherwood - 4 Luxury Caramel Shortcakes (240g)

Hartherwood - 4 Luxury Caramel Shortcakes (240g)

I started to work during summertime when I was 15-16 years old. Ohhhhh I remember my first salary - 12 zloties for all day hard work in the countryside.

Later Poland got into European Union and we started to go there in the summertime to do shit job for minimal wage. 4 years ago I worked in Kate's Cake in Ashington (West Sussex) hand-making cakes like this one. After 3 months of working there I was 16 pounds heavier and my boss at fitness club told me I had been too fat to work in fitness.

God bless Lidl for special offers like british/french/german weeks with their products.

The cakes I found yesterday are classic british cakes which usually you can not buy in Poland.

And believe me - they are amazing! Especially with coffee Inka with cinammon!


Nutritional information in 100g:

492kcal
4,5g protein
56,4g carbohydrates
27,6g fat
2,1g fiber

2 komentarze:

  1. Bardzo łatwo zrobić samemu. Są równie dobre :)

    http://fotoforum.gazeta.pl/72,2,777,75581429,75581429,0,2.html?v=2

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ooo dziękuje :) na pewno spróbuje :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń