8.11.2011

Milka Choco & Popcorn (200g)

Milka Choco & Popcorn (200g)


Everytime my daddy calls me he asks me:

Gosia, are you getting married? - No - Ok. Mum wants to talk to you.

So... I opened the account on one famous dating site. I decided I will meet some interesting guy and will reach butterflies in my stomach. 

Few days ago I met with the guy - lets call him Mr X.

Mr X is tall, very handsome guy, wearing nice clothes and with...... the biggest fetish of mine: beautiful teeth. Mr X invited me for a short supper in KFC - sadly - none of the guys from internet goes to nice restaurants. Mr X drove his stylish BMW. I had very nice time with Mr X. Mr X asked me if i would like to go to the cinema with him.

And then he gave me the lift back home. I got into the car and shut the door (one strong move - like in my car). Mr X said: in this car we dont close the doors so hard! Mr X allowed me to practise the proper closing for another 3 times.

I was getting out of the car when mr X said  - lets go to the cinema on tuesday. Mr X was dissapointed when I said: We will see. It was wonderful to meet you. Kisses. And I closed the door with a lot of strenght.

I started to follow the main road to get into house. And he just stopped the car near to me - opened window and shouted: 

I SAID: CLOSE IT SOFTLY!

and it was the last time I saw Mr X.

So no popcorn in the cinema. Thanks God for the new Milka :D

Nutritional information in 100g:

515kcal
6,2g protein
61,5g carbohydrates
26g fat
2,6g fiber



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz